Menu

01Funding3

01Tours3

Delivery400A

Store400

Logo for St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church

The Syriac Church of the Virgin Mary, constructed in 1922 in the Old City, is one of the most beautiful Christian sanctuaries built in Bethlehem during the Ottoman period. It is a parish church for the Syriac Christians who came to Bethlehem in the 19th century. They settled in the Syriac Quarter or Hawsh Syrian - named after the community - currently located behind the Church. The frescos inside the sanctuary depict different saints and stories from the Holy Bible.

Views: 466   Rating: 0.00   Votes: 0   Favorites: 0  
AddressAddress
Al Manara Square, Bethlehem
Phone NumberPhone Number
St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Chu

St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Chu

St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Chu

St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Chu

St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Chu

St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Chu

St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Chu

St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Chu

Destination Address:
Starting Address:

Please wait as we process your request...

01TouristsnVisitors400

01InvestorsEntrepreneurs400

01ngosnfunders400

01artistsnartisans400

01SmallnLargeBusinesses3

01employeenemployer400

Contact Obethlehem

Email:
Subject:
Message:

© Copyright Obethlehem, 2010-2022. All rights reserved