Menu

01Funding3

01Tours3

Delivery400A

Store400

Logo for Milk Grotto

The Chapel of the Milk Grotto of Our Lady also called Grotto of Our Lady or Milk Grotto, is a Catholic chapel in Bethlehem in the West Bank of the Palestinian Territories. The current Catholic chapel was built in 1872 on the site of a former Byzantine church from around the 5th century, of which only part of the mosaic floor remains. Since Byzantine times, the place has been a center of Christian pilgrimage, maintained since its last erection together with its Marian shrine and monastery by the Custody of the Holy Land of the Order of the Friars Minor of the Catholic Church in Palestine. The Status Quo, a 250-year old understanding between religious communities, applies to the site.

Views: 635   Rating: 0.00   Votes: 0   Favorites: 0  
AddressAddress
86 Milk Grotto Street, Manger Square, Bethlehem
Phone NumberPhone Number
Opening HoursOpening Hours
Summer (April – September): Mon - Sat 8:00 - 17:45 Sun 8:00 – 11:45 / 14:00 – 17:45 ; Winter (October – March): Mon - Sat 8:00 - 16:45 Sun 8:00 – 11:45 / 14:00 – 16:45
Milk Grotto

Milk Grotto

Milk Grotto

Milk Grotto

Milk Grotto

Milk Grotto

Milk Grotto

Milk Grotto

Destination Address:
Starting Address:

Please wait as we process your request...

01TouristsnVisitors400

01InvestorsEntrepreneurs400

01ngosnfunders400

01artistsnartisans400

01SmallnLargeBusinesses3

01employeenemployer400

Contact Obethlehem

Email:
Subject:
Message:

© Copyright Obethlehem, 2010-2022. All rights reserved